Daily Money Manager
At Fiscal Fitness Phoenix, I started by teaching individuals on how to best manage their money in a way that fits them. Over the years, I found more and more people who were simply too busy to dedicate the time and energy into this task and that's when I created my Daily Money Manager service- where I literally review and pay one's bills for them. Managing our money takes time- it's an "adult responsibility" that we may not want to do, kind of like mopping the floors, but is a necessity nonetheless.
How does "Daily Money Management" work?
- First, I help you to get organized! We make a list of all your bills and expenses, along with due dates, so I know what to pay and when.
- Second, I help you to determine how much you need each pay period or each month for spending money. This can sound difficult for a lot of people but don't worry, I've got a system in place to make this step easier!
- Third, we set it up so I can receive all your bills- either via mail or email. This allows me to review everything before paying it to ensure there aren't any errors or false charges.
- Finally, we determine how often you want to receive reporting & communication. Each client can establish their own parameters. Some individuals like to be kept in the loop on every detail and I'm happy to oblige. Others only want to know when something is wrong on a bill or if there's a dispute. It's totally up to you!
How much does it cost?
- The service is billed monthly at a base rate of $255 per month for Arizona residents, $205 per month for non-Arizona residents. This includes 2 hours of billable time each month, 2 one-hour goal & strategy sessions each year, attendance to 3 of our All-Day Financial Growth Intensives, and email Q&A. Every step is time-stamped within your report so you can verify all the time spent is accurate.
- In the first few months, review and bill paying takes a bit longer as I work through accessing each account. When I start, I review a few months of your bills so I can see what's normal, what should be expected going forward, etc.
What kind of guarantees do I have?
- After the first six months, I guarantee all bills are reviewed and paid on time. Should you incur any late fees or penalties, I will pay them. To date, I've never had a bill or expense not paid by the due date.
- You will continue to have access to all of your accounts, I simply share your access. Therefore, you can review my work every step of the way!
How do I know if this is the best service for me?
For most clients, this service ends up paying for itself. I will never stop being surprised at how many mistakes or erroneous charges I find on bills that I can get waived. However, I understand this service may not be for everyone. If you're unsure, simply call me and we can chat about where you're currently at and how this service would apply to you specifically. No pressure, no hard feelings if you say no, and no charge for this quick phone call! Reach out today (480)788-4588.
Call (480)788-4588 to get started!