Making every client your BEST client!
At Fiscal Fitness, we help our clients transform their lives by analyzing how they spend and save money. With our coaching, our clients develop a customized process for managing income and expenses. We establish a strong foundation of effective habits along with a simple budgeting approach to help them achieve their long-term savings and investment goals.
As a past financial advisor, I know how much time you spend helping your clients manage their day-to-day finances. I also know that it's likely not your favorite part of your job! I dig into every dollar of a person's spending, find money, and teach individuals how to manage their money in a more fulfilling way. They become better stewards with their money, which means they're more engaged in saving for their future, resulting in a better client for you!
When Your Client Needs A Financial Coach:
- They cannot answer “How much do you spend on groceries?”
- They take premature distributions or unplanned withdrawals from retirement and other investments
- They make low or no contributions to savings, investments or retirement relative to income
- They contribute only to withdraw it a few months later
- They receive a windfall of money (bonus, raise, tax refund, gift from family member, etc) and you never see it
- Credit card debt or student loans are holding them back from reaching their savings goals
- They're not sure how they spend their money
- They have a life change coming up which will dramatically alter their lifestyle - marriage, having a baby, retiring, etc.
What makes Financial Planners our most valued asset is that you are seeking clients with money to invest. As a financial coach, I help clients “find” money and partner with financial planners to give them a plan for their future, to invest their “new” money wisely.
Benefits of Partnering with Fiscal Fitness:
- Increased assets under management
- Higher conversion and close rate
- Increased engagement by clients for their financial future
- Reduced expenses for 100% of our clients which means more money to invest
- Partner with a business with a proven record of success who you can trust
Our Services include budgeting, debt reduction, cash flow planning, savings goals, and young adult education. Please call me to schedule a meeting (480-788-4588) so we can discuss your clients in more detail and how I may help you and your practice.