Communication -the human connection- is the key to personal and career success. - Paul J. Meyer
In today's episode we talk with The Dynamic Communicator, Jill Schiefelbein. She is a communication expert and leads businesses and individuals towards better communication skills by involving 3 audiences: internal, consumers and general public. She is the author of "Dynamic Communication" an Amazon best seller in two categories, has amazing instructional videos on Youtube and is a contributor to Entrepreneur magazine.
Today she shares her expertise when we talk about:
- How small business owners should communicate with their ambassadors as well as their target market
- How to be more assertive when asking for what you want
- Her personal (and financial) journey moving from Arizona to New York City to pursue her career
- And how to use communication to your advantage.
- We also talk about her time analyzing terrorist communications that were intercepting in a raid and her thoughts on The Trump Administration's style of communication.
- And much more!
Jill's website: http://www.thedynamiccommunicator.com/
You can find her new book, "Dynamic Communication", on Amazon here.