What’s the balance between loving what you have and wanting more?
Change hurts but it also helps us grow. Just ask my clients. They come to me not very in love with their current financial situation and they want more. They work hard and don’t feel like they are getting the reward for their effort. Often they have credit card, student loan, car loan, and mortgage debt. It’s hard to love what you have with all of that
That’s where I can help. At Fiscal Fitness, I take the stress out of money.
I want my clients to love what they have today. Yes, debt sucks. Yes, making more money would be great but let’s focus on your health, your family and friends, the roof over your head. I can show you how to get from where you are today to where you want to be with less debt and more savings.
Tips for loving what you have and wanting more:
- Be grateful today. There’s something for which you can be grateful today. Let’s start with the fact that you have a job and a roof over your head. Lots of people don’t even have that.
- Ask for help. Everyone has hit a rough patch in their lives. Stop blaming yourself and trying to fix it yourself. Ask for help. It doesn’t mean you’re weak. It means you’re ready to change your situation. Start by scheduling a Eureka Session at Fiscal Fitness.
- Embrace change. As you’re working your budget, I want you to like the process. You’re an active participant in your financial success. Believe me when I tell you I’ve seen people come out of what seems like insurmountable debt to financial success. The process is never easy. All I ask is that you embrace change.
- Reward yourself. Along the way you’re going to hit goals that we set for you. You’re going to pay off a credit card or a car. It might sound crazy today, but my clients will tell you it is very possible. Reward yourself with a special treat like dinner at a restaurant or that pair of jeans you’ve been wanting. Don’t overindulge but take time to recognize what you’ve accomplished.
- The joy is in the journey. Here’s the good news and the bad news. Working with me, you’re going to pay off debt and meet financial goals. There will even come a day when you have money to save and invest. The bad news is that having money poses a whole new set of challenges. I encourage you to embrace and enjoy the journey.
You’re always going to want more for yourself and your family. The balance is found when you set goals, celebrate meeting goals, and set new goals. That’s where Fiscal Fitness can help you.
Schedule a Eureka Session today to learn more!