When there is so much uncertainty and things feel out of our control, it’s very easy to get sucked up in the worry and feel as if everything is “on hold” until this all blows over.
In this episode, Coach Jill talks about how important it is to keep morale high while living through this very uncertain time. We have the opportunity to choose or DECIDE what we really want to get out of this time, so let’s choose to make it a time that we can be proud of.
Notes from episode/ summary of major points/ etc:
- Ask yourself: “What would make me really proud to say I did during the Covid-19 quarantine?”
- Our level of productivity will translate to our mental health. Take care of yourself by finding a way to be productive.
- Declutter, find a fitness or nutrition challenge to participate in, learn something new, put your spending in check with a financial challenge, volunteer or donate your time, money or talents. All of these things will help you to feel productive and proud of yourself at the end of this.
Resources/ links related to topic/ mentioned in podcast:
- 30 Day Declutter Challenge: https://www.yourmodernfamily.com/decluttering-challenge/
- Peloton app at home workouts – FREE for 30 days: https://www.onepeloton.com/app
- The Betty Rocker FREE 30 day challenge: https://makefatcrychallenge.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImcTf_M6x6AIVBdVkCh3TKAl2EAAYASAAEgIYsPD_BwE
- Improve your diet with the Whole30 Challenge: https://whole30.com/
- Article and links to cloth face mask patterns: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tjmccue/2020/03/20/calling-all-people-who-sew-and-make-you-can-help-solve-2020-n95-type-mask-shortage/#4696633f4e41