Kiné Corder founded Prosperity Club when she realized couples needed help with more than just the numbers. A former Morgan Stanley Financial Planning Specialist, Kiné made the shift becoming to a financial counselor about 5 years ago.
As a Hypnotherapist, Financial Therapist and CEO of Presidential Lifestyle, she helps patients feel more confident in every area of their lives. She is also a best-selling author and an international speaker. Her favorite pastime is traveling the world while healing it.
In this episode Kelsa and Kiné talk about:
- Where confidence comes from financial or otherwise…and how to keep it once you get it.
- 3-things that cause us to lose confidence in ourselves, our partners, and our ability to stick to our love and money goals, including how society, parents, and negative thinking affect us:
- Money cycle: earn, grow, protect, gift and enjoy
- Four blocks and misconceptions that cause the most love and money challenges:
- Social media feed
- Three actions they can start doing or stop doing to increase their confidence financially and romantically:
- A – Assess (Become aware where you are and where you want to be)
- C – Compliment (5 compliments to overcome 1 criticism)
- T – Train your brain for change