Download the episode 103 transcript here.
“I think a lot of people, when they meet a financial professional, assume that they’re someone who is just naturally good at money, that they have some sort of formal financial training or degree in finance, or that they’ve always made good decisions with their money. And that’s just not true. I became a financial coach because of how financially stressed I used to be and the transformation I experienced from working with a financial coach myself”
Jaclyn Wise, Financial Coach at Fiscal Fitness Phoenix
In this episode you will learn…
- What the major catalyst was for Coach Jaclyn to finally make a change
- How Jaclyn got her start in financial coaching
- Why Jaclyn left her teaching career to coach full time
Additional tips for when changing careers:
- Tip #1 – Before you make a big financial decision like buying a house, having a baby, making a big career change – hire a financial coach to help you navigate the day-to-day side of your finances and see the impact on your financial future
- Tip #2 – Quit the traditional monthly budget template, and instead create a spending plan for each paycheck you receive.
- Tip #3 – If you’re financially stressed, if you feel like you’re spinning your wheels and not gaining any traction on your financial goals, if you’re fighting with your partner about money – reach out to us to schedule a free call with us and see if financial coaching is a good fit for your situation. There is always hope!
- Schedule a free call with one of our coaches
- Episode 92 – Coach Jaclyn’s Top 5 Money Mistakes
- Episode 66 – Coach Kelsa’s Top 5 Money Mistakes
- Episode 65 – Coach Jill’s Top 5 Money Mistakes
- Join our free Facebook community – Money Strategies
- Follow Fiscal Fitness on Instagram!
- Follow Coach Jaclyn on Instagram
- Follow Coach Jill on Instagram
- Follow Coach Kelsa on Instagram