Get your Roadmap to Financial Independence
We’ve got something exciting brewing over here at Fiscal Fitness that we can’t wait to share with you!
In this episode of The Fiscal Fitness Podcast Jill answers the big questions about Financial Independence and why this movement might just be the thing you’ve been searching for and outlines some ways that you can reach this awesome and achievable dream!.
What if you could retire from your J-O-B early?
What would you want to do if money was no option? Volunteer? Follow your passion? Travel?
How would this even be possible?
It is possible and thousands and thousands of people are doing it every day! Listen to the episode and read below to find out more!
What is this thing called Financial Independence (FI)? Have you heard of this concept before?
Maybe not, but the words themselves are a bit seductive, aren’t they? There is certainly some intrigue with this idea of FI and we are here to teach you exactly what FI is and show you how to begin this journey for yourself!
In this 4 week LIVE coaching online course, Your Roadmap to Financial Independence (FI), you and other course participants will learn:
1) All about this thing called Financial Independence (“FI”). What is it and why should you care?
2) Discover what it would take for you to reach FI. (i.e. what is your number?)
3) Learn how to set personal goals and milestones along the way.
4) Identify the habits that will support you and get you to your goal.
We are on a mission to empower driven professionals and entrepreneurs to take control of their money and ultimately their life!
If this idea of Financial Independence intrigues you, this is the perfect course to kick off your journey.
Click HERE to learn more about our mini-course that will teach you everything you need to know about FI.
Sharing, pushing and inspiring each other is an important part of this challenge. Share your journey in our private Facebook Group here:
This challenge should push you to learn new things and take action with your money to put you on the road to Financial Independence.
Wondering if this course is “right” for you?
We’ve got you covered. This course is great for someone who:
- Would love to understand long-term finances in a simple and easy-to-digest way
- Would love to have more motivation or a clearer picture of what the future holds
- Doesn’t want to work until they’re 95
- Wants to have a game plan to get to retirement or even possibly retire early
- Would thrive with a clear plan for the future
- Has been hands-off with their long-term finances and wants to be more intentional
- Has heard about the FI movement and is curious about it, but isn’t sure who to ask or where to begin
- Is overwhelmed by all the financial information available to consume and would love for it to be distilled down to what’s most important for you
This course is NOT for someone who:
- Is already financially independent
- Takes a hands-off approach to their long-term finances and wants to keep it that way
- Doesn’t care if they’ll ever retire
- Only cares about spending their money in the moment
- Believes things will never get better
- Believes they don’t have any control over their financial future
If this course sounds like the right fit for you, here’s what you need to know:
- The entry fee is only $149!
- The Course kicks off on Monday, October 21st at 5:30pm and coaching calls will be each Monday for four weeks (Oct 21, Oct 28, Nov 4, Nov 11).
- Calls will last from approximately 5:30-7:30pm AZ time.
The course will include:
- Weekly LIVE coaching with Coach Jill and Coach Kelsa
- Access to worksheets and downloads that will help you craft your plan for your personal journey towards FI
- Resources and tools to help you learn more about this exciting topic
- Motivation and accountability from other participants just like you
- Opportunities for LIVE Q&A’s following each weeks lesson
- and so much more!!
We encourage you to be a member of our free Facebook Community. The support of a community on a similar path is so helpful in keeping you focused on your goals. We encourage you to interact and share your takeaways and questions, as you work your way through the course. If you’re not already a member ask to join here.
- Check out www.fiology.com if you want to binge on other blogs, podcasts and YouTube videos ALL dedicated to the topic of FI
- Click here to enroll in the Roadmap to Financial Independence course
- Related blog post: The Fiscal Fitness Podcast, Episode 45: What is Financial Success? It’s Up to You.
- Related blog post: The Fiscal Fitness Podcast, Episode 25: Are You Saving Enough? How to Stop Overspending