You can be really disciplined and still fall for temptations so today we’ll be covering 3 steps to conquering temptations once and for all.
Kelsa will be covering:
- How to identify when triggers happen for you – this awareness is key!
- Then Kelsa will discuss 13 ways you can reduce the chance of temptations tripping you up and essentially ways to prevent facing temptations to begin with. And then…
- How to have a backup plan of free activities so that when temptation strikes, you are prepared!
Notes from episode:
- Identify your spending triggers that are pulling you off track
- Pick 2-3 changes you can make right away to curb your temptations
- Pick a minimum of 5 free activities you can do instead of spending money
Resources/ links related to topic/ mentioned in podcast:
- The Fiscal Fitness Podcast Episode 76 – Top 3 “No Brainer” Ways to Save Money Shopping Online
- The Fiscal Fitness Podcast Episode 50 – Cognitive Biases and How They Affect our Spending (Part 1)
- The Fiscal Fitness Podcast Episode 56 – Cognitive Biases and How They Affect our Spending (Part 4)
- The Fiscal Fitness Podcast Episode 43 – Hiring a Financial Coach is an Investment in Yourself
- The Fiscal Fitness Podcast Episode 72 – The 7 Things You’ve Already Tried That Simply Are NOT Working
- Spending Triggers: Why They Happen and How to Identify Yours
- Never Feel Buyer’s Remorse Again