We were in a total funk for meals and found ourselves spending way too much on both groceries AND eating out! Here’s how we fixed it!
Notes from episode/ summary of major points/ etc:
- What being in a rut with food spending can look like
- Various strategies for getting a handle on your food spending
- One out-of-the-book solution you may want to consider
Additional tips/ strategies/ other things to consider/ etc:
- This wasn’t always a problem – it just sort of becomes a problem suddenly. In fact, we used to be really good at cooking, eating at home, etc.
- Practical tips for meal prepping and planning
Resources/ links related to topic/ mentioned in podcast:
- Episode 49 – Financial New Year’s Resolutions Super Episode
- Episode 24 – Meal Prepping w/ Dr Mike Simon
- Korean Sloppy Joes recipe: https://whatgreatgrandmaate.com/paleo-whole30-korean-sloppy-joes/