Your net worth and savings rates are key pieces to navigating your personal finances.
Knowing your income and expenses are important. But just as important are numbers that show you the bigger picture of your financial situation. That’s where your net worth and savings rate come into play.
In this episode of the Fiscal Fitness Podcast, we’ll walk you through how to calculate these numbers, provide some insights as to why you might want to pay attention to them, and give you some tools.
Notes from episode:
- Why your savings rate and net worth are important numbers to know
- How to calculate your savings rate and net worth
- The pros and cons of these numbers
- Next steps once you’ve gained awareness of your savings rate and net worth
- How to improve and strengthen your net worth and savings rate