Don’t make the same money mistakes I did!
We’ve all had our fair share of money mistakes. All of those coulda, woulda, shouldas can weigh heavy but know that you aren’t alone. I’ve had plenty of my own mistakes, and in this episode, I am sharing five that if I had a time machine would travel back and change today.
Below you can see a list of my top 5 money mistakes but you’ll have to listen to the episode to learn why they were such a big mistake and strategies on how you can avoid making one of those mistakes in the first place.
Here are my top 5 money mistakes:
- Money Mistake #1 – I didn’t invest early
- Monday Mistake #2 – I didn’t understand the true cost of my college education and didn’t take proactive steps that would have helped reduce my student loan burden.
- Money Mistake #3 – We purchased a house when we should have rented.
- Money Mistake #4 – I kept telling myself “I deserve it” or “I’ve earned it”.
- Money Mistake #5 – I was too prideful.
Blog post: Ways to Save on College Expenses
Blog Post: New Home? New Budget!
Blog post: 10 Quotes About Delayed Gratification