Get Ready to Shout Eureka with One-on-One Coaching
A budget is just a document with a lot of numbers unless there’s a plan to go along with it. There are millions of budgeting templates online, but what we’ve learned after working with individuals, couples, and small business owners over the last 10 years is that those numbers don’t mean a whole lot unless they are tied to an execution plan.
Our Eureka session is about more than budgeting.
It’s about creating a plan for your finances that accounts for everything — your current bills and your future goals. It’s not about telling you that you need to scrimp and save and deprive yourself of all pleasure in order to meet some goal that may or may not get you closer to your personal definition of financial freedom. What we do is help you figure out what you want to accomplish and then tell you based on the plan we create, how and when you will accomplish it.
Think of us as your money strategists.
- You can feel more confident and excited about your money.
- You can get a handle on where your paychecks are going and trust you are maximizing your potential.
- You can start saving toward that big bucket list item on your wish list.
If you want all of these things, you are ready for your Eureka moment.
The Eureka Session
The Eureka session is a one-time meeting with a financial coach. During it, you will jump start your financial journey as you work through setting a budget (ours looks and acts very different than you’ve ever seen – trust us!) and defining your big life goals. Our goal for every session is for people to walk away with a detailed action plan for achieving their financial goals.
What You Will Get From A Eureka Session
- An execution strategy that takes the guesswork out of managing your money: spending intentionally, saving with a purpose, communication strategies, leveraging or paying off debts, and maximizing incomes. You will get a step-by-step plan for it all.
- A budget that includes numbers you can live with. We won’t tell you that you have to stop spending money on coffee.
- A savings strategy that leaves you feeling more confident, secure and ready to tackle not only what life throws at you, but the fun, lifestyle expenses you want to enjoy too!
- A plan for your debt to ensure you are leveraging it properly or tackling it as quickly as possible – and total understanding of which one is best for you! If paying off your debts is the goal, you will walk away with the payoff strategy that’s best for you (did you know there are multiple to choose from?) and a game plan for reaching your payoff goals.
The Fiscal Fitness Process
How three of our clients changed their lives through financial coaching with Fiscal Fitness.
About the Eureka Session
For Individuals and Couples
One 2-hour session – $497
For Business Owners
One 2.5-hour session – $597
Believe your relationship with money can be better then let us give you the clarity to see how.
When we ask people what they wish for they often times say, “I just wish I had a plan to follow.” That’s what we deliver in the Eureka session – a custom plan with your goals and priorities in mind. We analyze how you have spent money in the past and what you want to do with your money going forward. We design a plan that sets you up for success then we discuss how best to execute the plan – what steps you need to take and when.
Are you ready to schedule and shout Eureka? We hope so.
Click here to schedule.
Our Financial Coaches
Over the past 10 years, Fiscal Fitness Co-Founder Kelsa Dickey and Lead Financial Coach Jill Emanuel have helped hundreds of professionals, couples and business owners eliminate uncertainty around their finances. Kelsa and Jill truly love what they do and are the biggest fans and cheerleaders of each and every one of their clients.
Not sure if you’re ready for one-on-one coaching?
What Our Eureka Clients Are Saying
Amazing experience that I cannot recommend enough! If you have pain in your life with money or just want someone to help you out, she is your lady. MIND BLOWN!
“Now I have a clearer idea as to how to better allocate my income. I feel more confident. You explained in great detail the steps to take, and I’ve already started to make some small, yet significant, changes! I feel infinitely less stressed when life happens.”
“Now I have not only any idea of where my money is going versus where it should be going, but also understanding what steps to take to achieve my financial goals so they don’t remain dreams forever. I feel like I have steps I can take to make a difference in my finances.”
“I loved that we talked about what I was doing right. And I love that the focus was on changes to make to improve not what I was doing wrong.”